Encore provides complete systems for automated painting and sealing application as well as associated processes in the Automotive, Aerospace and General Industry Markets. The systems include robots and specialized machines, paint and dispensing application equipment, sophisticated control systems, tooling and associated devices. Encore develops, engineers, designs, procures, assembles and tests the complete systems, as well as installs and starts them up in the manufacturing plants. Each system for a customer is a separate project, and we are looking for a Project Manager to manage the Encore Scope to insure quality, maintain schedule, and manage costs to be within the project budget while handling the customer interface for the project and meeting the customer needs.
• Bachelor degree in engineering is preferred, but any college degree is okay
• Required experience providing engineering or other scope in being part of a project team providing the systems as defined in the job description. Strong preference for someone who understands through prior experience what must be done to fulfill the various tasks of the project team.
• Strong preference for person who understands the paint application and sealant dispensing processes.
• Strong preference for knowledge and experience in industrial controls, motion systems, robotics, and vision. Prior work in software for such systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical installation techniques and approaches is strongly preferred. Prior involvement in the installation of these systems is also strongly preferred.
• Experience managing projects is strongly preferred, knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project is essential. MS Office proficiency is essential.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and willing to take responsibility for projects with minimal supervision.
• Individual must be creative and a problem solver
• Available to travel, including occasional international travel is required
• Work well with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector.
• In good health and able to perform physically demanding lab and field work.