As a turn-key robotic automation system supplier Encore integrates robotic systems in the Automotive, Aerospace and general industry markets. The work will be to support Encore Systems with robotics expertise and efforts, together with other engineers. Some of the task are listed but not limited to:
• Simulation and Offline Programming of the Robot Motions and Process Control
• Assisting in the assembly and testing of robotics and other systems at Encore
• Technical Supervision of Installation of the systems at the customer’s manufacturing plant
• Commissioning of the system, software debug, startup and tuning of the system at the customer’s manufacturing plant to meet the customer’s production and quality requirements
• The position will be a direct report to the Commissioning Manager
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience with robotics.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in industrial environments.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and willing to take responsibility for projects with minimal supervision.
• Individual must be creative and able to generate innovative solutions.
• Must be mechanically/electrically inclined and handy with tools and comfortable in a shop environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
• Available to travel, including occasional international travel.
• Work well with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector.
• In good health and able to perform physically demanding lab and field work.
• PLC experience
• Experience with software packages for Robotic simulation/offline programming.