Encoreʼs defect detection system utilizes a Micro-Epsilon reflectCONTROL sensor that is based on the principle of phase measuring deflectometry to provide robotic defect detection for the full exterior surface of automotive vehicles as well as components and parts.
- Fully robotic defect detection systems with multiple configurations depending on production rate and vehicle size
- Model specific simulation assures 100% coverage and minor overlap
- Signal evaluation optimized for paint defects (<0.3 mm)
- Automatic defect recognition on all colors
As an option to the defect detection Encore offers an automatic defect marking system to apply marking material on the defect location as determined by the defect detection system.
- Fully robotic defect marking systems with multiple configurations depending on production rate and vehicle size
- Can be located in a different location downstream from defect detection system, line tracking capability
- Applicator and fluid delivery system for marking material